The largest island of the Svalbard archipelago, Spitsbergen is known as the “wildlife capital of the Arctic,” and on this unforgettable 12-day voyage, you will discover why. This journey has been designed to maximize time on the west and northern/southern tips of the island, providing you optimal chances to witness the remarkable array of creatures who call this spectacular yet forbidding environment home—including whales, walruses, Svalbard reindeer, seabirds by the thousands, and that most iconic of Arctic residents, the polar bear.We are thrilled to partner with Quark Expeditions for this amazing adventure. Come aboard with the most knowledgeable, experienced and passionate team in the industry for an extraordinary High Arctic adventure.
- Explore the most remote corner of the earth
- Travel safely and comfortably aboard an ice-strengthened expedition vessel
- Learn about the environment and wildlife from on-board lecturers and specialists
- Experience abundant wildlife: whales, walruses, reindeer, polar bears and more
- Set out on an adventure like no other!